WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Three of Us

The original painting of "The Three of Us" was sold yesterday, but not to worry!  Cali Color is my print-maker, and they do a fabulous job!  The prints look very much like the originals!

July is coming up so fast!  I'm still hoping to have a couple of new pieces for my exhibit at Kennedy Gallery, since I'm the featured artist for July.  I'll be working on "Frosting the Cake" today before I go to the gallery to take my turn working there from 3 - 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment