WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Marketing and the bookkeeping

Today I'm working on the books and the marketing - a time-consuming-but-necessary facet of my art world!  My online gallery at http://www.yessy.com/JennyBriggsArt is now up to date with all the pricing corrected, etc.

Yesterday was really fun, I really enjoyed spending time down on Sutter Street in Folsom!  Gloria and I had fun talking to people who were coming by to see us.  Then at Kennedy Gallery for the evening; it started out kind of slow, but we had a steady flow of art-lovers coming through!  My new table and chairs set looks fabulous in my space; I forgot my camera there, so I'll have to post that pic later.  I like that I can sit down and rest once in a while, and LOVE that I can sit down with a client and give them my full attention!

I now have 5 students signed up for my workshop - room for 5 more - I think it'll fill up.

It was a long day, but a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment