WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Monday, June 6, 2011

My Wall at Kennedy Gallery

I have my wall back at Kennedy Gallery!  I took out all those nails, spackled, painted, and hung my art back on my wall!  It looks great - I'll post photos, but they're not very good ones.  I took them with my phone; didn't have my camera.  I'll repost the photos Friday, as long as I remember my camera Thursday!


I divided my wall in two; one side dedicated to the shoe paintings, all originals now!  It really looks nice!  The other half is other work that I do.  I don't know if it looks like two seperate artists or not - I wonder if my brushstrokes are recognizable now so you can tell when you see a painting that's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment