WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sweet Charlotte

So, my model, who is also my sister, was here tonight, we frosted a cake together.  It was very fun; we laughed alot.  I love spending time with her.  I took photos of her frosting the cake, really.  Memories of our Mom when were kids.  This will be the next painting, other than the custom piece I started just before the 20-20 project.  I can work on them at the same time; I'm usually working on at least three.

I'm not really sure I want to call my "Memory" paintings a "series".  It's the direction I'm taking my work, my art, my art world.  I think my custom piece, named "Sweet Charlotte" is sweet, truly.  Talk about a memory to treasure!  Heres a photo of her in progress.

1 comment:

  1. Memorial Day weekend! I'll have two days to paint - Sunday and Monday! Finally! I haven't had time to paint for too many days - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete