WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Closing Reception for 20-20 Show!

This Friday night from 4-7, we'll be having our closing reception at the Kennedy Gallery!  There are still many paintings left to be had; all artists did extra paintings to replace ones that have sold.  You'll have no problem finding something for yourself or for a gift; small, delightful pieces of ORIGINAL art, all priced below $200!  Come celebrate the art and the artists with us!  Here's one of my pieces that you might have missed at the opening reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment