WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Workshop in July

I'm registering people for my workshop July 16th.  It's going to be really fun; I'll be discussing "The Color of the Air (setting the mood), Color-Mixing, and Color-Bouncing (reflected color).  I'll be including a small demo, talking about my way of color-mixing, showing how to bounce color around on a painting, and then guiding students through their own small painting.  I'm really looking forward to it!  Not that I think I'm a master painter, by any means!  However, I DO know more than some, and am excited about sharing with those who want to learn.  I plan to use my former teacher, Rick Leandro, as my pattern; he was so willing to share any and all of his knowledge!

1 comment:

  1. Another student signed up tonight at the closing reception of the 20-20 Show. We're down to seven openings.

    ReplyDelete