WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Friday, June 10, 2011

2nd Saturday in Folsom and then Sacramento

First, just a little side note; a friend pointed out to me Thursday night that my pricing was inconsistent.  She was right; I hadn't realized I had gotten it so wierd!  Anyway, I corrected the problem, and while I was at it, I lowered some of my prices as well!  The original paintings of the first shoe series are now priced at $375 each, and the new little 8 X 8 paintings of the second shoe series are now priced at $125!




Tomorrow is 2nd Saturday, for which, if you've been following my blog, you know that I'll be at Gem N I Gallery in Folsom (815 Sutter Street), from 11 - 2:30, and then at the Kennedy Gallery Art Center from about 4 - 9.  I'm really looking forward to it spending time in Folsom - I found some really great pieces of furniture on Sutter Street for my wall at Kennedy Gallery and some cool clothes too!; there were lots of people in town, too!  Now that the renovations are completed, it's really nice!

The Kennedy Gallery is also looking great with all the resident artists taking their spaces back; it seems like a fresh new gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment