WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's my turn!

I'll be the featured artist at Kennedy Gallery from July 5 thru August 6th!  I'm excited about it.  This is one that I'll be bringing; a 16 x 20 print of Wine and Grapes.  It's really pretty, a print from my first still-life - from life!

My works will also be decorating the walls at the Lake Forest Cafe in Folsom from July 12 thru Sept. 3!  Pretty exciting to be there, too!  It's a very nice little restaurant, only open for breakfast and lunch - fabulous, well-known, popular place to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment