WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

"Going For The Look" and "Variety is the Spice" combined show theme!

My show at Kennedy Gallery will be sort of a combined show; Celebrating the release of the original paintings in the "Going For The Look", as well as "Variety is the Spice", celebrating the variety of subjects and styles that I've had the pleasure of playing with in my work!  It's not really work, though; it's my very favorite thing to do!  Most of you have seen the red shoe, which has become my logo; here's another one in the series.  There are 7 in the series (then of course, there's the "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" series of the little shoe paintings!)

Come see Thursday night at Kennedy Gallery, 1114 - 20th St. in Sacramento,  6 - 9!


Untamed
This is a painting I'll be bringing into the gallery for the first time - been saving it for the show!  Both of these original oil paintings will be there, as will I!

One More Shell

As you can probably tell, I'm pretty excited about being featured at Kennedy Gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment