WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Debbie's Three Daisies

Had fun working on Debbie's Three Daisies today - nearly finished, just need to tweak a little in a couple of places  - probably Friday or Saturday when it's at least tacky-dry-ish.  I put alot of paint on it today, and the white takes longest to dry.  I like it so far; it's another little 8 x 8 piece.  I found that I enjoyed doing the small ones; they're just as cool as the larger ones, but small!  I can keep the prices low enough that most people can afford them too and I like that!  You can purchase an original oil painting from me for only $125 - not bad, huh?

The number of steps involved is the same as a large one; I just use less paint and smaller brushes!  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment