WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Must be the heat!

The reception was really dead; I think it's the heat.  The first real heat wave, although today was in the mid 90's people still aren't used to it yet.  It's supposed to be about the same for 2nd Saturday, but I'm hoping attendance will be better!  Yet, even though not many people came through, I had a good time.  I always do!  Now it's onward and upward to the next one!

There's 2nd Saturday, and hanging my work in the Lake Forest Cafe on Sunday afternoon, which will be gracing their walls for 2 months!  That's cool!

Also, dropping off a couple of pieces at the Firehouse Store on Sutter Street in Folsom too!  I like being in more than one place.

I found out today that one of my pieces; a print of Spirit, Reflected, is now in Denver, so I can add Colorado to my list of states and places where my art is!  That's cool, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment