WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sweet Charlotte

I worked on Sweet Charlotte today; the owner has waited so patiently!  It's coming along.  I feel that my weakest point in my painting is perspective, so I like it when I'm challenged with perspective.  The little pretend sink has lots of lines and angles - making it look "right", well, I'm working on it...by the time it's finished it'll be believable and I will have the learned from doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment