WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Gem N I Jewelry Gallery Today

I wrapped my art in plastic to protect it from the rain and took it to Gem N I Jewelry Gallery today, and worked with Gloria getting it organized and hung.  They look great in her space; I love the warm wood walls!  Gloria is so hospitable and helpful, too; I enjoyed working with her.  She makes jewelry, repairs jewelry, strings pearls, replaces gemstones, re-sizes rings, etc!  Her store has a great variety of things in it, from jewelry to scarves and hats, glass art, paintings, and more!  It's got a warm, welcoming feeling to it too, probably because of Gloria herself.

3 comments:

  1. I rearranged this a little and added table easels; it looks better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jenny! I'm looking forward to featuring your art at GemNi Jewelry Gallery during Second Saturday on Sutter Street in historic Folsom Saturday, June 11, 2011 5:00-8:00 p.m. Jenny has agreed to do a meet and greet there that day 11:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Why not come out and meet her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to it! See you then!

    ReplyDelete