WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Gem N I Jewelry Gallery

Wednesday I'll be taking some art down to Sutter Street; Gem N I Jewelry Gallery, at 815 Sutter Street, will be hosting me for the Folsom 2nd Saturday Art Walk in June, and she has a perfect place to put my art that is already in need of filling!  My paintings and prints will be in the hallway.  I'm looking forward to seeing Gloria again, and love that she called to invite me!  It's been a while since my shoe pieces from the "Going For The Look" series have been in Folsom - I think I'll bring a set, along with some other nice pieces, like a print of Making Apple Pie, Wine and Grapes, The Queen of the Bouquet, and who knows what else!  I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, so I'll just bring a bunch of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment