WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Kennedy Gallery/20-20 Show

Nice day at the Kennedy Gallery today.  Quite a few people came in; some to see the 20-20 show, and some were walking by and came in to check us out.  There are still lots of pieces to choose from, though we sell some daily, so if you have your eye on a particular piece, you'll need to call the gallery to purchase, or go in.  The gallery is open Tuesday through Saturday, 11-6; the phone number there is 916-446-1522.

No comments:

Post a Comment