WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Almost November!

Wow, I can hardly believe it's almost November!  I still have a little work to do on my daisies painting, and hope to have another new one ready for 2nd Saturday.  I got a little side-tracked with other stuff for a couple of weeks, but back on track now.

I'm having fun entering art contests online here and there.  I entered three recently: Raymar's, Fine Art Studio Online, and Oil Painters of America.  So far, the first two have ended and I didn't win anything.  The last one ends on November 10th.  It's fun entering these; I love looking at all the entries, as well as the fact that I'm getting exposure by doing it.

I'm a few days behind at the shop but hope to be caught up by the end of the week.  I'm sure to get time to paint too, so that's very very very cool!

1 comment:

  1. I've never won in any of these online competitions. I don't really expect to - I hope to of course, but I know how subjective judging is! I do it because it's fun!

    ReplyDelete