WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Going to switch my Blog!

I've decided to switch my Blog to my FASO account, where my website and newsletter is!  If you still want to receive email copies of my blog postings, please go to my website at www.jennybriggs.com and click on Jenny Briggs Blog, and subscribe!  You can also subscribe to my newsletter if you like!

Thank you for following me in my art world - I hope you'll follow me over to my new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment