WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

November 2nd Saturday at Kennedy!

Preview Thursday was really fun at the gallery - not only was it the opening of Judith Monroe's "Artist of the Month" show (she has great new pieces, but the way!), but there was a birthday party being held there at the same time!  There were lots of people there, enjoying each other, as well as the gallery!

Yesterday I worked at my regular job for 5 hours, made a couple of stops on the way home, and then painted for the next 4 hours, had dinner with my husband/bff Bob, then painted for another 3 hours!  It was a very long day, but wonderful - I got much done on my "The Christmas Quilt" series!  I'll give you a little sneak preview in a few days, so stay tuned!

Today is 2nd Saturday!  I'll be painting in a few minutes for at least a couple or three hours, and then start getting ready for the evening.  I'm hoping the trend continues of busier 2nd Saturdays - if you're looking for an early gift, the Kennedy is a great place to shop!  If you haven't been there for a while, we have a new mosaic artist whose work is really gorgeous, and of course, I'm still there, enjoying every minute of it!

Don't forget to check out my website at www.jennybriggs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment