WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Phasing out the 8 x 10's

I've made a decision about my 8 x 10 prints - I've decided to start phasing them out.  I'm putting them on sale for $45 to $60, and even posted three of them on Ebay - to see what happens.  I made a starting price of $45, with a "Buy it Now" price of $60.  That means if you go there, see one you want, place a bid for $45.01, that starts the bidding, and the "Buy it Now" price goes away!  If you want to make sure you get it, you can go ahead and purchase it for the $60.

So, timing being as it is, with Christmas shopping coming up, and the economy being a little slow, I thought it would be good for both my clients and me!

I'm jennybriggsfineart on ebay, so if you want to look them up, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment