WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Making Progress!

I'm making progress on my White Egret painting; I'll post photos soon.  I think I might quit using Facebook.  They've really made too many changes.  Now I don't have all those photo albums on there any more!  I have my Yessy Gallery online, and am working on a trial website now.  Facebook has just gotten hard to use!  I don't understand the timeline thing, why some of my stuff isn't visible on my fan page any more.
I haven't decided for sure yet, just mulling....

No comments:

Post a Comment