WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

A little catching up ~

This week I'm catching up on bookkeeping, laundry and housekeeping! I got a little behind concentrating so much on those last three paintings! I have the two new paintings in progress, both started during the CAST Tour, to be finished soon! That will be five new paintings in a pretty short time - sometimes theygo fast and sometimes I end up working on them several times. They average out to 3 to 4 sittings.

Nice to get caught up on things, ready to get back to my paintings, tho! This is a pic of my set-up for the CAST Tour, with the still-life I started there.

No comments:

Post a Comment