WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Making a Proposal

Making a proposal for artwork is very interesting.  Firstly, being invited to be one of a group of artists to submit artwork proposals is very cool - an honor, actually, especially if the other artists are people who are very talented artists!  It's really good experience and I learned some valuable things from doing it.  As you know, the three paintings of the Great Blue Heron are the ones I used for my proposal.  I'm not nervous about it at all - I did my very best, and that's all I can ask of myself.

It's now out of my hands, and I'll just wait to see what happens.  Of course I hope it works out my way!  At the very least, I've added three new paintings to my gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment