WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

White Egret in Progress

It's so much fun to paint!  I just love it!  I worked on WHITE EGRET IN THE WETLANDS today - I'll post the photos of the progress.  The first one is the way it looked after the first sitting with it.  The White Egret hadn't arrived yet!  I had taken photos of the ponds with and then photos of the birds, so I'm adding the egret in where I want him - artistic license!  This one seems to be one of those which will require several sittings.  I've had two now, and I'm pretty sure it'll take two more at least.


This is the one I started on the first day of the CAST Tour - my "studio" set up at Kennedy Gallery Art Center.


This is today after working on the painting, and adding the White Egret in.  As a PIP (painting in progress), it's looking nice so far!

Painting with the music playing, quiet otherwise, peaceful.  I hope this is what heaven is like!

No comments:

Post a Comment