WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Florals or Not Florals? Hmmm...

I'm kind of re-thinking my plan to do some little florals to have for the Capital Artists Studio Tour in a couple of weeks.  I'm not sure yet.  I had some nice little frames made for the panels I'll be using, and they're really pretty.  Framng is very important; I've decided to put the "Frosting the Cake" painting into a different frame.  It just doesn't show up well in the one it's in.  I'll be waiting for that one to arrive in a few days!

I just don't know for sure what I want to paint on those little panels.  I want to do something different, so tonight I'll be doing some sketching and playing - I'm sure something will come to me!  I say a little prayer, just relax, and let it come to me.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment