WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bigger Space at the Gallery!

Very excited to have decided to move to a larger space in the gallery!  Come see me there, either Thursday or Saturday, if you can!  I'm having so much fun planning the lay-out!

I had hoped to have the two new pieces ready for Preview Thursday tomorrow, but alas, time has been scarce!  I'm hoping at least one of them by Saturday!  Can't promise, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment