WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Friday, September 18, 2009

09-18-09

Well, I did work on the Portrait of My Red Boots once more, and it has a couple of small differences, but haven't gotten a photo of it that I'm happy with, so I'll just say that last photo is pretty close.  I did, however, finish SSSultry today, and although the photo isn't very good because of the light reflections, you can see the painting fairly well.  When I take it in to have the prints made, I will be able to get a much better image!

Next Shoe in the series will be called "Regal".


Along with that, I'll be working on the Mehrten Ranch painting, which is almost finished, Pepper and Buddy for Bob, and  Chrissy's Caterpiller.  Those will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment