WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Monday, October 26, 2009

10-26-09

I had a great time at the art show at Folsom Lake College last Friday night.  It had good attendance; there was a great variety of types of art, as well as levels of experience.  For some of the artists this was their first show!  There were acoustal guitarists/singers followed by the Afro Cuban Funk Band, who were really talented and entertaining.  If you can attend the next one, I would highly recommend this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment