WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

10-24-09

I'll be participating in an art show at Folsom Lake College this Friday night; it's their first of what they hope to be many shows.  They're expanding their arts department, and the new buildings are huge!  There will be painters, sculptors, and two bands there, which will make it quite fun.  It will be in the building called "The Roost"; the show starts at 6:00 and goes through the evening.

Still working on the three in the last photo - slowed down a little these last few days, but will be back up to speed soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment