WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

04-01-10

Hi, everyone!  I've been able to get off work a little earlier these days, and have started to paint again!  I started a FaceBook page for my business, as you can see on the left side of the page at the top.  The album sections is where you can view all the paintings!  There are three categories, basically - Originals Available, Plein Air/Alla Prima, and Giclee Prints.

After I paint a little more today, I'll show you a photo of the painting in progress.  Mind you, I haven't made much progress, but I figure little baby steps forward are still forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment