WELCOME TO MY ART WORLD!

Welcome to my Art World! This is where it's all about me! Seriously, this will be a journal of my life in my art world. I'll post my works in progress, talk about my feelings, share my plans, dreams, and goals. Facebook is OK, but here, it's more personal. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you'll feel free to comment - I encourage you to do so.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11-11-09

I made progress on Bob's painting, "Buddy & Pepper by the Pool" yesterday, and today will be working on Chrissy's Caterpillar.   The mailbox series is calling me, too, so I'll be starting up on that again.  That means I'll be working on three series, which will keep those creative juices flowing, for sure!  The one and only mailbox I painted has been sold, but I have lots of photos, and 8 X 8 panels that I prepared just for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment